It has been a long time since i posted something here..
Many things happened recently, many things had changed around me… So, apparently, I am in a new class now and it doesn’t seems to be the way I thought it would be. As compared to my previous class, I definitely want them back as my classmates. At least, we are so much bonded. However, I am glad to have Maisie in my class still, if not, I am going to be one lonely soul.
Also, I finally made a decision in my relationship status. I finally gave up, after so long of trying, holding on and more, I think it is time for us to give ourselves a break. It means nothing to hold any longer, we are probably just lazy to say it out. But, I am also glad that we ended it nicely and I am glad that i didn’t lose you as a friend either. 🙂
As for now, I am just hoping that I can really focus and get back on the right track for my studies and other more useful stuff. Relationship is likely a no no for me now, I need to focus.
Friends, I guess I cared too much for the people around my life, and not everyone appreciates it..
So, I saw this few sentences somewhere on social media a few weeks ago, and I think it was quite meaningful. So to end my post, I will just write the few sentences here:
- Sometimes letting go is the best thing to do.
- The truth might hurt, but it’ll set you free.
- Don’t be scared to go out of your comfort zone. Go out there and do what you were always scared of doing.
- You’re gonna screw up every now and then, but that’s totally fine.
- Loving yourself is the best way to attract good people and good vibes.
- There’s nothing wrong with crying every once in a while.
- Don’t be afraid to stand up some people acting like insensitive little cunts.
- Be thankful for what you have before it’s too late.
- Pictures are the best way to capture the beauty moments.
- Stop over-thinking things, it’ll only make you feel worse.
- The people that are meant to be in your life will always come back.
- You should stop hanging around people that are stopping you from growing.
- School can be annoying, but seriously never stop learning. Being well educated is one of the biggest gift you could ever have.
- Never be ashamed of your past and everything you’ve been through if it wasn’t for that you wouldn’t be who you are today.